THE DISTANT FUTURE: THE YEAR 2000

Sometimes it's weird to think that we are in the 2000's. Technology has advanced so much just in my short lifetime of 25 years. I mean, the internet, email, cell phones and laptops just to name a few. Speaking of all that, it was only 9 years ago that we all thought the world was doomed because of that whole Y2K thing. Pretty silly.

On to the good news. Two weeks ago, I decided to make a huge technological step of my own. I got an iPhone. I have to say, IT IS SO AWESOME!


I can't believe how sweet this phone is. It has GPS that works with the Google maps, the Apps store with tons of handy applications. Don't even get me started on how good the web browser is. And those are just a few of the many great features available. I have to say, I am very pleased with my purchase.

0 comments:

/* ************ GOOGLE ANALYTICS ************ */