Medieval Times, call for Medieval methods.

If you looked at the current financial crisis, you may think we are slipping back into Medieval times. Good thing my buddies and I are one step ahead. We have built a Trebuchet. Check out wikipedia for more info on Trebuchets. In layman's terms, it's basically a catapult.

I don't want to steal any of the thunder of the Mad Scientist, so I will just direct you to his webpage to see pictures documenting the build, and the pictures of the first throw. Go to mad-laboratory.com

Also, while you are there, check out his other projects, like his current laminar flow fountain and air compressor rockets. Plus stay tuned for several other projects in the works.

I'll put up some pictures later tonight. So what are you waiting for? Go to mad-laboratory.com!

1 comments:

Missy said...

Matt- This is Sandi and Missy... we love your blog. Great helmet, hairdo's and beautiful pictures!

/* ************ GOOGLE ANALYTICS ************ */